- Results-driven professional with experience in a range of technologies.
- Repeated success directing IT projects from inception to execution, strategically allocating resources and delegating tasks to achieve on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Expertly manage technical support operations, diligently troubleshooting issues to identify root causes and prevent recurrence.
- Process improvement champion with a history of implementing new procedures and technologies to strengthen security posture, enhance operational efficiency, and control costs.
- Managing a multi-site corporation’s servers and infrastructure
- Implementing automation applications to monitor infrastructure
- Using PHP to create bespoke monitoring dashboards for upper management
- Developing web applications
- Evaluating the business needs and implement appropriate solutions whilst working with senior stakeholders
- Budget control knowledge including supplier negotiation and management
- Ensuring all support calls / e-mails are logged within KPI's using the Salesforce call management system.
- Providing both software and hardware support using remote control / access systems for all engineers on site.
- Being directly involved in the implementation of new software, hardware releases and adhoc rollouts.
- Worked in a team to resolve, manage and upgrade client’s IT systems.
- Assisted with network security changes and analysis.
- Assisted with removing malware and tracing the point of infection on client’s workstations and servers.
Consultancy work - Providing a range of IT consultancy services, including penetration testing and website security reviews.
Wikimedia Outreach - A responsive website designed to attract volunteers to contributing to Wikimedia projects.
WikiToPDF - A simple tool labs tool to convert a Wikipedia article into a PDF.